1101 Louisville Road
Savannah, Georgia 31415
- Withstand high Working Pressure
- Normal push-on joint gasket to be used for sealing
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Suitable for Trenchless Application
- Ensure that socket windows are accessible during laying
- Clean socket inside and spigot outside
- Put the gasket inside the groove like normal push-on joint pipes
- Lubricate exposed portion of the gasket and the spigot end.
- Align the jointing pipe properly
- Push the spigot end by suitable me until it stops. No angular deflection during assembly. Do not remove the lifting device before the complete connection has been made.
- Insert the right hand locking segment (marked as R) through the window and slide it in counter clockwise direction into the chamber
- Insert the left hand locking segment (marked as L) through the window and slide it in clockwise direction into the chamber
- Hold the segments apart and place the rubber retainer in between two segments
- Follow steps 7 to 9 for the other window.
- Withdraw the pipe up to the stop locks to remove the slack in the locking segments.. Now the assembly is locked
- Deflect the pipe if required.